• Always use proper safety equipment and PPE.
• Ensure framing and truss are square and level.
• All permanent bracing should be installed
• Apply adhesive to top of truss.
• Ensure a continuous 1/4” bead is applied.
• Two beads are required on all shared trusses.
• Space SAPboard on staggered centers.
• Ensure fasteners fully penetrate surface of the board.
• Fasteners must penetrate top cord of truss by at least 1”.
• SAPboard T&G joint allows for 1/16” gap between boards.
• Ensure space is equal on all four sides.
• Ensure tongue fully engages in groove as indicated
• Fasteners should be installed on 8” centers on perimeter and 12” in field.
• Always install field fasteners when adhesive is wet.
• Start by fastening the perimeter of the panel.
• Ensure specified spacing is maintained.
• Always drill plumbing and electrical holes as floors are built.
• Flooring contracting should remove any high points as part of floor prep
RSP Industries, Inc.
2182 East Aurora Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087
©2017 RSP Industries, Inc.
All Rights Reserved